This Privacy Notice is issued on behalf of Noble Foods. When we mention “Noble Foods”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Privacy Notice, we are referring to the relevant Noble Foods company responsible for controlling your personal data. All personal data you provide may be transferred or accessed by any Noble Foods entity in any jurisdiction. If you are a resident of a European Economic Area (“EEA”) country, Noble Foods Limited. is the controller and responsible for any personal data they collect regarding EEA residents; As Noble Foods has a legal entity in Guernsey, Noble Foods Group is the controller and responsible for any personal data they collect.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Information We Collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
In operating our website we may collect and process different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is Your Information Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you.
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- Identity Data from the following parties:
- Retail partners (if you have raised a question or complaint about our products)